Car Update.

Ok, if you have been reading my blog, you know that I recently bought a bomb of a Ford Mustang, that has been one headache after the next.

The last update was that my car was out of the shop again, however that isn't doing me any good right now because it's stuck in our driveway with a flat tire! Normally this is not a problem for me, but this time it is because it has lock nuts on the wheels, and I don't have the drivers for it!

Now I'm really stuck.

If anyone has any good ideas of how to get around this, please let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new post.
Next time could you explane a little
more?

Unknown said...

Sorry,

I'm blogging from Josh's cell phone for the first time, and I got some of these buttons mixed up.

Justin Kelly said...

Who's got the tire iron :)

The VHS said...

I would say a saws-all would work well, sorry, I just had to say that.
LJ

Unknown said...

RIGHT, Right, right... :-)