Another update coming soon...

Boy, I hate filling my blog with "Updates", but when life is full I'm always looking for little ways to cut back. Consequently, I only spend just enough blog time to keep my friends and relatives happy with occasional "updates". Well, you'll be getting one soon.

In the meantime, here is something scary, but interesting.

When I first got my car, I was getting about 30-31 miles per gallon. I was somewhat disappointed with this, but it does have 180,000 miles on it, so I figured I shouldn't be surprised. Last week I got the oil changed and on my last tank of gas I got just over 38 miles per gallon!

Scary oil, huh!

I guess that when you get a car for $175 maybe they don't include the oil?

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the oil changed, and what kind was put in?!

The VHS said...

Wow!
Lj