Camping and College

Things are continuing to go well with my classes at Rock Valley College. I may have said this already, but the music program at Rock Valley is very good, and I'm really enjoying it. Here's a picture of the "PAR" where the Choir and Chamber Singers meet for practice. This picture was taken just before Chamber Singers.



One thing that's kind of neat is that there are a lot of other homeschoolers in the classes I'm taking! It's funny to watch the reactions when we find out that each other was homeschooled. You'd think we all went to the same school!

Just last week I also ran into an old neighbor from back when we lived in the Chicago area who is also attending Rock Valley! I could hardly believe it.

Here are some pictures from the church campout that we had last weekend.

I'm not sure what's going on in this picture, but if you look at the difference between everyone's faces, it's very comical.



Here are some pictures of the guys getting some music ready for around the fire.

The fire got a little bit hot for a couple of the kids, so they took care of the problem with face shields.
:-)

No comments: