A New Mercedes

Ok, ok, it's not really new, as a matter of fact it's really not new!

Last weekend I went out to Ohio to pick up a 1980 Mercedes 300SD Turbo Diesel that I traded a laptop for. I rode to Toledo with everyone from my family that were on their way to Plymouth for the Vision Forum Faith and Freedom Tour. From there I boarded a Greyhound Bus and headed down to Dayton, OH where Adam and Nathan Back picked me up from the bus stop. I spent the rest of the day/night with them and headed back home on Sunday around 12:30am EST. The ride home was fortunately quite uneventful. I got back home at about 6:10 CST and needless to say, I was glad to be out of the car. Six hours in a car isn't bad, but when it's by yourself... ...well, I just don't recommend it.

Don't you love the hood graphics? Any guesses on what it says?

8 comments:

Amber D.M. said...

Welcome home _______?

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool car! I can't tell what the hood says, but it looks more like a rainbow than anything!

Unknown said...

Ethan: Wouldn't it be perfect for the bad guy/Russian inspector in a movie?

Amber: You're right about Welcome Home ________.

Does anybody have any guesses on the last word?

Anonymous said...

Is the last word Colorado?

Unknown said...

You're right!

I'll post a closer picture when I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice, but what happened to the other car you bought? Did I miss something?

Unknown said...

No, the other car is working great!

I bought this one to sell.

$1600 and it's yours! It drives like a dream.

:-)

Kawell Writer said...

Hey, Jonathan, you should try updating your blog to the new version of Blogger. It has some pretty cool things, such as the abilty to change the look of the blog with a GUI instead of HTML. I think you'd like it.

Jesse