Making Progress

Among the many tasks around here in preparing our home for winter, I am still making progress on preparing my truck for winter! Here's a couple pictures from yesterday...

Start by scratching the roof about three million times. A fingernail works great for this. lol jk Definitely want a power tool for this one!

Mask the edges and...
Apply spray-on bed liner to top of cab! I did this cause with all the junk that sometimes gets piled in my bed (and overflows onto the roof) the roof was getting beat up, and starting some light surface rust.

I also put spray-on bed liner on the bottom few inches of the truck, to prevent rust from breaking out down there. How do you like the new color scheme for my wheels?

I'm guessing I'll be done with the exterior sometime middle of next week. Stay tuned!

And for a little of something new that I've been up to...
Here's the scrap yard where I'm taking junk metal from a neighbor who is cleaning his barn! :)

No comments: