Work, lots and lots of work.

Over the past couple weeks there's been a lot going on. It started for the most part while working nights in Chicago laying tile in a bank down there...

Driving down in my truck is always fun! I love driving in the city!

Here I am on a scaffold laying tile in el BaƱo...

Oh, I didn't mention it's called 'Banco Popular', so we spoke as much Spanish as we could. :p The rooftop view at night is really neat!

And there is one of the bathrooms that I tiled. Thanks Aaron for all the cuts! Aaron also drove my truck home one night so I was able to see it on the road for the first time! That was pretty cool. :)

Last Wednesday I went from working nights in Chicago to working in Woodstock at Phoenix Woodworking, on a shift starting at 6:00am. That took some getting used to! I'm enjoying it there, and have been spending a lot of time learning/operating the CNC. Here are a couple videos of that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive work on the shower tile! Great job, Jonathan!

Dawn said...

I agree with Mrs Webb, good work Johathan. Thank you for the videos, with the 'visual aid' it is good to see what you are working on and how it works.
Keep up the hard work,
Blessings
Mrs. Beatty