New Exhaust on my Truck

Here's a couple videos of my most recent project on my truck! The weather has been so good the last few days that I just couldn't help getting outside and climbing under that thing. :)



As you can see in the second video, I decided to put the exhaust outlet behind the rear passenger's side tire. I found a guy who'd do the whole thing for only $70, so I went with it! I was a little nervous due to the low price (other shops quoting around $200), but the final product was very well done! They did a great job on it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear a turbo :)
that sounds sweet

venugopal said...

Your design junction I like very well. Thanks sharing these important information this post.
Exhaust Shops

For Keeps said...

I am not good on things like this but it reminds me of my dad. Just like you, he loves trying things out. I am always amazed by his soulful fashion. I am glad I saw this post. He could have loved this.

for keeps
Radiator Hoses

Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for this awesome post. it is very informative.
Truck Exhausts Toowoomba

All about 4wheels said...

Thank you for this post, the junction is great, the smooth flow of the exhaust makes it give a very cool sound. It would be nice to try out especially with the exhausts I bought from 4wheelonline.