Random Photo of the Random Moment: Caleb MacDonald


Hey Caleb, I would have thought that an earring like this one would be slightly out of your character, but as they say, seeing is believing!

Actually, in absolute honesty (for those who weren't there), this was a bit of trick photography on my part. Caleb was telling a very interesting story, and Joseph was twirling the chain. Meanwhile, I was standing there with my camera, and just so happened to snap the picture just at the right (random) moment!

Sorry Caleb, I just had to post the picture. It was great seeing you last weekend, and hopefully we will meet up with your family again sometime soon.

More to come about last weekend's trip to Houston later.

3 comments:

Peter J. Serven said...

Hey I am the first one to post a comment!

Dig deep in your files, I want a good picture.

-peter

Simply Tiffany said...

Hehe...that is a funny picutre. I think Caleb should use it for his bio!

Jessica McDonald said...

haha. LOL. That's funny.