Faith & Freedom Tour Links.

WOW, WOW, WOW, and WOW! Jessica Erber and Tim Horn have both done extremely good jobs at reporting the 2005 Faith & Freedom Tour. I dare not attempt to try to show them up. But, if you all want to take a look at them, you can visit the Erber family blog by clicking HERE, or you can check out Tim Horn's 70+ pictures from the Faith & Freedom Tour by clicking HERE.

Oh and while I'm at it, please check out my Faith & Freedom Tour post (the first one on the web I might ad :-).

PLEASE NOTE: Half way through my post you will see some bold text. I have been corrected on some of my content, and the bold text is the new text correcting what was in error.

Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

Hubers said...

Thanks for the post Jonathan. But linking to other blogs just doesn't cut it for me. Nice try though.

Unknown said...

Sorry Brandon,

I'll get a real post up soon. And BTW: I'm glad to hear that you finally got up.

:-)

Jonathan

The VHS said...

I have to agree with B.M.Huber.
LJ