Concerts Friday and Saturday, April 20 & 21

Hey everybody! The Rock Valley College Concert Choir, Womens Choir and Chamber Singers are going to be putting on a joint concert Friday and Saturday, April 20 & 21 at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Rockford!

I am in the Concert Choir and the Chamber Singers, but I'm obviously NOT in the Womens Choir.
There are also two pieces that I'll be playing the piano to accompany the Concert Choir on. So if you've got either of the nights open, I'd love to see you there!

Tickets are $5 for adults and $4 for students. The concert begins at 7:30pm.
If you've got any questions feel free to send me an email, or post a comment.

3 comments:

The VHS said...

Hey Jonathan we would like to
try and make it for Sat. Night!

DO WE GET TICKETS AT THE DOOR?

The Von Holtens

Unknown said...

Actually, tonight it ended up being a suggested donation.

I don't know what they'll do tomorrow, but I'm guessing that it'll be the same. If not then yes they'd be for sale at the door.

Hope to see you there!
:-)

Anonymous said...

GREAT CONCERT JONATHAN!
WE REALLY ENJOYED IT:)