Indeed My Truck Is Eating Chinese! :-)

On my last update I had just finished the conversion on my truck. Here are some pictures from my truck's maiden voyage running on Vegetable Oil from a local Chinese Restaurant!

These pictures are from last Saturday just after my previous update.



Gassing up, and getting ready!


More of Joanna's artistic touch as we drive out the driveway :)


Just having a blast vegging! :) LOL!


Snif, Snif... Is someone grilling, or is that my truck? Oh and I might ad... my truck smells DELICIOUS! :) To be honest it smells like someone has BBQ Chicken on the grill. :)


Snif, Snif... Is that us? NO! That's the farm down the road! Joseph apparently doesn't like the smell :) LOL!


More of Joanna's cool artwork as we drive home :)


Oh BTW: Be sure to watch the bottom of the side bar (to your right) to stay updated on how much money running on WVO can save someone!

2 comments:

Justin Kelly said...

I'm looking forward to good smells wafting from your driveway next week. :)

Hubers said...

That's great Jonathan! Glad to see that you got your truck up and running. It's probably a good thing you are saving money on that truck. It can go to your schooling ... smart thinking.

Two posts within a week ... way to go! Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Katherine