WVO Update!

Last night I FINISHED My W.V.O. conversion! :) Ok "Finished" is never finished, but the current system is up and running! :) Here's some pictures from yesterday's final push to get it done.

Me under the hood again!

Just a little tip, disconnecting and re-connecting short rubber hoses behind an engine is difficult, and VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! Not recommended unless necessary. :)

An artistic photo by Joanna from inside the cab.

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL TRUCK! :)

WOW! That looks posed! But sorry, it's not, I'm actually working :)

Here's my little work area, fully equipped with a nice fan to shoo all the mosquitoes away! The mosquitoes were by far the biggest delay in this job. I couldn't work during the night because of all the bugs! But a fan did the trick, and I've been able to put in two late nights this week and get it DONE! :)

Another artistic photo by Joanna through the wonderful fan that kept all the Mosquito's away :)

The conversion is done! Here's a shot of me bleeding the fuel lines to remove the bubbles.

3 comments:

The VHS said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see it all done, and to hear it run!
Luke

Webb Family said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it and SMELL it!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures, JoAnna:)

NICE post, Jonathan:)