Fun Off-Road

Last Friday I took my truck Off-Road for the first time! I was driving home down rte. 173 when I saw some farmers in the field harvesting corn. I recognized the opportunity I'd been waiting for, so I pulled off the road into the field to ask the farmer if I could drive around a bit. ;) He said "Sure no problem, just don't tare things up too badly!" :)

So for the first time I took her off road. YAY! I'd like to do it again sometime, where there's more mud and a need for skilled driving (or at-least 4x4). :)



Oh and I'm finally learning how to sew! Here's a picture of me sewing filters for my Waste Vegetable Oil. :)

2 comments:

Thomas DeL said...

WOW...I'm so so proud of you. Your future wife is going to be so lucky,...I mean, you'll be able to sew fingerless mittens for you family every Christmas;)

Anonymous said...

WoW, I must say I am real conviced you will make this veggie oil kit work ! :o) This is what it takes you will know exactly what is needed for those filters !
Remeber whenever you need metals, let me know~
vance h jr