I can throw a ball again! :)

Well after having a dislocated shoulder for two months, it felt great to finally throw a ball again yesterday!

About a week ago we scheduled a chiropractor appointment, at which Dr. John popped my shoulder back into place. I can finally do normal activities like carrying heavy stuff and throwing a football! :) YAY! It's amazing how much we take healthy joints for granted!

Oh, if anyone is wondering what's been keeping me busy lately, I'll tell you... School. Sorry, not much else to say. Hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW didn't know you had that little problem going on....YIKES I bet it feels good to have that corrected...HE HE! Have a nice day and ENJOY the beautiful weather!

Thomas DeL said...

Great now you can throw things at people...Look out!!!

Dr. John is awesome. My ankle is alot better after my visits with him.

Justin Kelly said...

That's great news!