A New Conversion!

Hey Everyone, I know it's been a long time since I've said anything on here, but I was out in Washington for about a week (post about that coming once I get pictures back) and since then I've been working a lot on my truck. I just 'finished' it last night, and thought I'd get some pictures up here of it!

There I am, perched happily under the hood of my gorgeous truck!
---------------------------
I thought I'd do a little before and after :)

Here is what the engine compartment looked like about a year ago when I finished converting it for the first time!

Here it is as of a half hour ago! :) Much more classy! I owe a HUGE thank you to my Dad who specifically helped me with the design of the new mounting plates/locations, to Mr. Hirst who generously offered the services of his machine shop to make the mounting plates, to Nathan DeLadurantey who got me started on this in the first place, hahaha! ...and to my whole family for enduring the mess I've made with oil, tools, and parts everywhere!

Here is what my dash looked like one year ago (although I did have a vent cover for that dash section, I just couldn't find it in a picture).

And lastly, here is my dash now! Again, I owe a big thanks to Dad for lending me his design expertise!

---Oh and as a side note, a couple days ago our local Wal-Mart had a 50% off moving sale! So I was able to pick up some nice electronics very cheaply including the CD player shown in the picture, and the camera that took the picture!

Well, that's pretty much it for now! Once Jessica gets back in town I am planning on getting some pictures from the Washington trip up, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

jeff said...

Thousands of used DAF Truck
parts
for sale from truck traders and operators at trucklocator.All makes and models of lorries-find tippers,tractor units and rigids for sale in the UK