Random Photo of the Random Moment


Hey Everybody!

Our first winner of the July program for the Random Photo of the Random Moment, was Ryan Kelly! Congradulations Ryan!

Shown in the picture above from Left to Right is: Jeremy, Joshua, Ryan Kelly, Jessica, Jeanine, and Justin Kelly.

________________________

For those of you that missed the rules for the July program, it goes like this:
Whoever is the first person to post a comment on any Random Photo of the Random Moment, will be shown in the next Random Photo! Of course I don't have pictures of everyone in the world, so if I don't have a picture of the first person that comments, I will simply skip over this person and wait for the first person that I do have a photo of.

6 comments:

As One Voice said...

Jonathan - Neat to see everyone so young. Wow! It looks just like Josiah in that picture. I think I might have seen Joanna in there too :)

What inspired you to get a blog of your own?

Look forward to more pictures!

Josiah Ortega

Nathan & Jeanine DeLadurantey said...

Jonathan,

I was hoping that you would post that picture. It is one of my favorite Erber/Kelly pictures.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures. . .

Jeanine

Nathan & Jeanine DeLadurantey said...

By the way . . .is that the day that I hit Ryan in the face with a soccer ball and broke his glasses?

And also. . .great bio picture - very classy!

Jeanine

Justin Kelly said...

It most certainly is the "broken glasses" photo!

I think that was the beginning of the Kelly/Erber "injury annals"

:D

Unknown said...

Josiah,

Congradulations on being the first to post on this Random Photo!

I'll try to find a picture of you, but I'm not sure if I have one.
:-(

Also, I decided to get my own blog, so that the Random Photos wouldn't clutter up my family's blog.

Jonathan

As One Voice said...

Jonathan -

Sure would hate to miss being on the now famous Random Photo of the Random Moment.

BTW - I am guessing that I am probably in a past Liberty Day photo somewhere . . . or in one of your family's wedding photos. Maybe that will help.

Josiah