Mozilla Firefox

Hey everybody!

This may not be new news to many, but if you don't have Mozilla Firefox, you need to get it! We just made the switch to it and I am amazed! Ever since AOL came out with it's software bomb (aka web browser), I have been a bit shy to any web browser but Microsoft Internet Explorer (for Windows users). After all, it was clean, basic, and reliable (I thought)! What could be better?!? We'll, Firefox is better! It's faster, and safer! You see, most internet viruses and spyware are designed to come in through Microsoft Internet Explorer, so, if you are using Firefox, they can't get you!!! Now, after many months of preassure I finally made the switch. And now I'm putting preassure on all of you out there who haven't yet made the swich... You've gotta try it.

It's fast, free, safe, and easy to install! Click HERE to go to the Download page now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know.

Ryan Kelly said...

I've been using Firefox on and off for about a month now. It's not bad. I'm still not convinced that I want to switch from IE. Yes, it does offer tabbed browsing, which is cool...but the new version of IE that's about to come out will, too. Plus, there are still some web sites that don't display/load properly in Firefox that do in IE. Until Firefox shows every site exactly like it displays in IE, then I'll be using IE and Firefox only as a backup.

But, as a backup, I think it is more reliable than Opera which I'd been using for a year or two.

As One Voice said...

We went with Mozilla after our computer crashed from a virus several months ago. It has been great for us. It is nice to get your opinion as we are not exactly experts in the whole area of computers. Thanks for the post.

FYI - We have had no virus problems since making the switch. I can't say how much of that is due to Mozilla and how much is due to the firewalls/security system we installed - but I am sure Mozilla has played a significant roll.

The Clerk said...

I must politely disagree with Jonathan's ravings over Firefox. It seems to be pretty good most of the time, but I can't edit the ICHE website unless I'm using Internet Explorer (well, I can but it just doesn't work as well and takes a lot longer for some reason). Besides, www.ICHE.org doesn't display properly in Firefox. The errors are fairly inconsequential, I suppose, but to ME they make a difference!

However, if you are not editing the ICHE website, Firefox may be just fine for you!