The Final Ford Mustang Episode.

Yesterday found Nathan Huber, Joshua and I in my Mustang, heading down to Morton Grove (right near O’Hare Airport) to meet a guy that was interested in buying my Mustang.

We showed up, and he walked around the car commenting that it looked really good for a 1990. I popped the hood expecting that he wanted to see the engine, and he proceeded to look at the bottom of the hood at the back of a dent that was on the front. He said that he didn’t think the dent was much of a problem, so he closed the hood (which didn’t latch again for some reason). Then he walked to the passenger side door and asked if I’d take him out for a drive! He said that I knew what the car had to offer, so it’d be best if I drove it. We got in the car and headed out. While we were out driving, he got a phone call from someone whom he proceded to tell that he was going to buy the car!

Needless to say, I have never had an easier time selling anything, which was a welcome reprieve from my previous history with this car.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

1 comment:

The VHS said...

Great Things He Hath Done!
Glad to hear you sold it.
LJ