I've been tagged (again).

I've been tagged (again). Only this time I was tagged before I got to get over being tagged the first time!

I was first tagged by Ryan Kelly, and I was supposed to give five things that are weird about me.
Then I was tagged by Brandon Huber, and I'm supposed to give seven things about me, from seven specific categories. However, I have run up against a problem. This is that Brandon only supplied me with six categories! Therefore I will take matters into my own hands, and mix Ryan's tag into Brandon's tag, so that they'll both be happy, and Brandon won't feel tyrannical.

BTW: The items listed in each category are not necessarily the biggest or most important seven things in each category. They are only, and should only be considered, seven of the many things in each category.

Here they are:

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1) Get Married.
2) Rapidly shoot pop cans from the hip at a distance of 30' away without missing.
3) Take a ski trip into the Mountains somewhere.
4) Achieve some sort of gracefulness.
5) Build a race track on my property for off-road racing.
6) Build an engine that runs primarily on water.
7) See one other currently confidential, highly impossible, but altogether practical and original idea in production.

Seven things I cannot do well:
1) Play Basket Ball
2) Sight-read music
3) Fit into small places
4) Smell roses without making a face
5) Listen to music with lyrics while studying
6) Relate with Telemarketers
7) Survive in above 80 degree weather

Top seven favorite movies:
1) National Treasure
2) The Mask of Zorro
3) Second Hand Lions
4) The Court Jester
5) The Patriot
6) Sergeant York
7) The Miracle (incredible scenes at the end, but I can't stand most of it)

Seven things I say often:
1) What are you talking about?!
2) What on earth!
3) Oh my word!
4) Hey, how's it going.
5) Ga-Mownien!
6) Hello, this is Jonathan.
7) Yee-Haw!

Seven things that I'd like in a wife:
1) She must meet all my requirements.
2) She needs to enjoy, and be capable of doing things other than sewing and tea-parties.
3) A sense of Humor.
4) Two arms would be nice.
5) Two eyes would also be nice.
6) A couple legs would be helpful.
7) Oh, don't forget the brain.
And...

...Oh BTW, I need to like her.

Seven favorite authors and books:
1) The Bible (obviously that is the book that I am most grateful for).
2) Swamp Fox of the Revolution (The Patriot was based on this)
3) Sergeant York and the Great War
4) God King
5) The Raft
6) The Endurance
7) WE WERE THERE at the Normandy Invasion

Seven things that are weird about me:
1) I have no attachment to most of my assets (ok, technically liabilities).
2) I require lots of pressure to get me to practice the piano (competitions, recitals etc...).
3) I don't understand people who get offended/embarrassed easily, and consequently offend/embarrass people without knowing it.
4) I have an unquenchable thirst for speed.
5) When I'm under pressure, or needing to do something that I don't want to do, the Refrigerator becomes a very attractive appliance (well, I guess it's the stuff inside that really gets me).
6) I really can't stand heat.
7) I can't stand the feel of ankle socks.

7 comments:

Hubers said...

Thanks so much man! I love reading other peoples list. Now I think you need to get used to ankle socks real soon, because the other kind are not going to be around much longer.

Anonymous said...

I came here to see if you got pictures of the reupholstering party. Looks like you had other things to do. :oD Furniture and decorating didn't make your list.

Cold. Speed. High-top socks. Engines. A woman with all her appendages.

Hmmm. Sounds like you've got the important things covered. ;o)

And I can't download the video(?) of the car that appeals to women. What exactly was the feature I was to swoon over? :o)

Have you ever been to the car show at McCormick Place? I went when Neons were the concept cars. I'll have to show you the pictures sometime.

The Clerk said...

Ya know - the fourth comment in the last category might not have been the best thing to say now that you are only 8 weeks from being eligible for a driver's license...

The VHS said...

You did great Juan.
Lj
P.S. Now you have to get Josh to do it. Good Luck!

Justin Kelly said...

That's right....Jonathan, you haven't tagged anyone else yet!

Unknown said...

Well then, I officially tag you Justin.

I don't know anybody else with a blog that hasn't been tagged yet, so I guess I'll have to only tag one person.

Justin Kelly said...

Why did I have to open my great big mouth?

:D