Random Photo of the Random Moment: Hold Your Horses!

Random Photo of the Random Moment: Hold Your Horses! Yes, all five of them!

In case you couldn't tell, I've been cleaning up my computer lately, and consequently I have been coming across a lot of pictures, hence the saturation of my blog with Random Photos.

For those who might not like the look of things in this picture:

In this picture picture, the activity that we are engaged in isn't as dangerous as it looks (although it was a little scary for .1 seconds). I had my foot on the gas (comforting huh!), and I was the one who told the young man on my lap to take it up the hill, (knowing it'd be a blast :-).

For the sake of those who still don't like the look of things:

It is almost impossible to roll this go-kart unless you are going full speed on dry pavement, and then slam the steering wheel all the way to the left (or right).

Hey Brenton, let me know when you'll be coming up again, and I'll see if I can find another go-kart for us to mess around on. :)
BTW: A+ on your driving skills!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun!!
Raeanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonathan,
Why mess with go-karts when you've got your drivers lisence now? Get a TRUCK, take it in the field, and then FLY!

Unknown said...

Right!

One problem, I don't have a field to drive in.

Second Problem, any truck that I can buy for $200-$300, can't be sold for $500-$600 in the same condition.

But if the first problem was solved, I don't think I'd care if I could sell it for more, I'd just buy it to keep.
As a matter of fact, I might just buy a few, and have you over!

Unknown said...

Also, trucks don't get 70 MPG. And any cheap one won't probably get more than 12MPG.

Anonymous said...

Jonathan, what is 70MPG, and 12MPG anyway? RAC

Unknown said...

That is how many Miles Per Gallon of gas it gets. For example:

Our van get's 15MPG, which means it takes one gallon of gas to go 15 miles.

I believe the go-kart get's about 70 Miles Per Gallon (or 70MPG).

Does that make sence?

Anonymous said...

Yes that does make sence.Thanks Jonathan!!
R.c.