My Five Favorite Senses

Well, here I am in Columbus, OH. We got into town tonight around 6:30pm, and we'll be heading over to the CHEO annual home-education conference for set-up of the Resounding Voice booth/equipment tomorrow morning.

I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow, but in the meantime here's my response to a "Five Senses Tag" that I received from Jessica McDonald. This was really tough to do, so I can't guarantee that each of the five favorites that I listed are actually in my top five, but they'll all be pretty close.


5 favorite smells-

1. Our family's real Italian cooking
2. Our family's marinated/grilled Salmon
3. Freshly squeezed lemons
4. Diesel exhaust on cool mornings
5. 2-stroke engine exhaust on hot summer days


5 favorite sounds-

1. A V8 engine idling with a good exhaust system, and a nice aggressive high-speed cam
2. Music (esp. piano)
3. The deep breathing of an exhausted baby
4. The roar of the ocean
5. Laughter


5 Best things to taste-

1. Homemade lasagne
2. Our homemade meatballs
3. "Squirt" soda (only bottled and cold)
4. Orange flavored ice-cream
5. Hamburgers (crispy, salty, greasy french-fries are nice also)


5 favorite sights-

1. NM/AZ landscape
2. A cleanly mowed and landscaped lawn
3. A huge auditorium with a nice grand piano on stage (with all the lights off, and nobody around)
4. Happy people - relaxing
5. Bright - cheerful colors


5 Best things to feel-

1. Acceleration
2. Weightlessness
3. Cool temperatures
4. Silky sheets with heavy blankets on a cold winter night
5. Greasy tools in my hand


5 People I tag-

1. Caleb McDonald
2. Luke VonHolten
3. Gordon Bender
4. Josiah Erber
5. Joanna Erber

If someone that I tagged doesn't have a blog, feel free to post your 5 favorites in the comments section.

No comments: