Insanity Test: Am I insane? Or... ARE YOU???

You just read the title of this blog post, and your mind is running as fast as can be. You are thinking...

Am I insane? Oh definitely not! I mean... Of course not actually! Like, I can flat-out tell that I'm not insane! Wait, if I was insane, my family would tell me, and I'd probably be locked up somewhere. Oh, but wait... what if my whole family is insane! No, that certainly couldn't be. If we all were, we'd all be locked up in some sort of insane asylum with a whole bunch of others who were crazy like us, but no, because... And your thoughts run on...

Now, please step out of your thoughts for a second and read what I am about to tell you. One of the symptoms of being insane, is that you think you're perfectly normal! This is really scary because now there's no method of self diagnosis!

But be not dismayed! Thanks to an ingenious person on the web somewhere, there is now a way that you can find out for yourself if you are insane or not! Isn't this the best news you've heard today!

Just click here now to find out for yourself just how insane you are!




_____________________

Also, if you'd like to see pictures from our recent trip to SanAntonio, please check out my family's blog by clicking here.

9 comments:

Ryan Kelly said...

That was funny...

Nathan & Jeanine DeLadurantey said...

What I have always feared is true...I am insane!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess we'll have to hang out together then. :-)

Justin Kelly said...

That was really funny!

I'm legally insane

Simply Tiffany said...

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it. :)

Anonymous said...

im afraid i am legally insane! that was to bazaar, who in the world thought of that.. actually.. i dont want to know.

Anonymous said...

actually i didnt even last 30 seconds! darn..

Unknown said...

If you lasted 30 seconds, you did better than me! I am much more like Tiffany, "I enjoy every minute [or second] of it."

:-)

Jessica McDonald said...

I actually managed to keep a straight face for a while...but in the end, I had to give in. LOL. It was pretty funny!!! I guess that means I'm officially insane? :D