I've been tagged!

Thanks to Jessica MacDonald, I have been tagged. This means that I am supposed to share five random things about me. And then I am supposed to tag five other people. Well, here's my five random things.

1) I startle Really Easily,

2) I have an un-diagnosed need for speed,

3) I can't stand having dusty/dry/or gritty-dirty hands, however I love working with greasy things (not in a food sense).

4) I can't stand disorganization or people working inefficiently,

5) I love cold weather, and hardly function in heat.


Now for the continuation of this thing I am supposed to tag five others. I was actually going to refrain from doing this due to the fact that most people I know don't use their blogs for things like this, however there are two out there that I really want to hear from. These two people would be Luke VonHolten, and Caleb MacDonald. Not only would I like you two to post five unique things about yourself on your blog, but you're supposed to tag five others. Seeing as most people in my circles have already been tagged, I'll forgive you if you decide to opt-out of that, seeing as I'm in the same boat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, someome else who loves the cold! But you are from Texas, it isn't the same up here.. up here cold is FRIGID COLD! actually it is like 18 degrees now I think, and SNOWING! Yah! I love snow more then the cold!! Snow is better then food and cloths! lol

Anonymous said...

ok, never mind Illiniois... its just that it seems like EVERYONE I talk to is from Texas! lol

Unknown said...

Caleb,

That sounds like what we get up here!

You aught to come up for a visit this winter so that you can get in your 50% of cold this year! Let us know when you want to come up, and we'll put in in the calendar. :-)