Back to school with a new job!

A couple weeks ago josh was at DeCrane's Service Center in Harvard, and noticed a 'help wanted' sign. The position that they were looking to have filled was for a receptionist in a shift that EXACTLY matches my school schedule! I applied for the job and got it! So needless to say, I am now working at DeCrane's Service Center doing that which I very much enjoy (talking about cars, talking to people, etc...). This was my first week working there, and it is definitely right up my alley. It takes a bit getting used to how all the paperwork is done, but I thank the Lord for providing the job! I have about five-ten minutes of free time between school and work (all depending on traffic), so I'm running a very tight schedule. I'm leaving for school in the early morning and not getting home till after dinner! Then I get my couple hours of study before bed.
Right now I feel like I could go sit in a corner and sleep! I am SO TIRED!

Well my first week of school and work is almost done! I just have a concert that the Chamber Singers are singing at this evenning, and then I'm off for a nice long four day weekend! :) Thank God for 'holidays'!

No comments: