The Do-It-Yourself Messiah

Wow! So school is out and the holidays are in, and I'm... ? Well, not particularly busy, and yet very busy all at the same time! I think I've gotten so used to busy meaning school, that anything that's not school isn't busy! But indeed much has been going on. Let's see, on the first day of school break, I cleaned my desk! Yeah! Ok, that may not sound like a big deal, but it did take all day! Haha...

I'm not going to fill this post with EVERYTHING I've been doing, just a few highlights. So let's see, first off is the Do-It-Yourself Messiah!

This year the Do-It-Yourself Messiah started at 2:00pm on Saturday, so the typical gathering of Messiah goers that gathered at our house, was much earlier than normal. We were on the train by 10:30am, but unfortunately being as early as it was, I didn't make it out of bed in time... Haha... Just kidding of course! :D Here are some pictures and commentary from the day...

Here we are on the train heading into Chicago!


My bro, Josh, with his fiancée Abbey Hill. I think they were enjoying the evening ;)


Here is the traditional picture of our group on the traditional stair case!


After The Messiah, we all went to Giordano's where we enjoyed a fabulous dinner in our own party room! :)


One of the tables...


Another one of the tables...


The room we reserved, with another one of the tables...


Yet another one of the tables...


And last but not least... The boy's table!


Oh I might add... Tom Del' did come with us that evening, but as you can tell... He was in a very unusual mood. ;) Lol!

Well I was going to post a few more pictures from the evening, but Blogger is getting cranky, so I'm going to call it quits for now. Stay tuned though! I still haven't told you about our Christmas, my truck breaking down, our New Years Eve party, or... Oh yeah, I'm getting ready to head back to school!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great pictures and commentary from the day!!
~The Beatty Family